Sunday 3 February 2013

January Beauty Favourites

Hello, I haven't posted in a while, sorry! I was going to do a nail of the day, but I thought that would be a bit boring as I did that last week. I also was going to show you what I bought from TK Maxx a few weeks ago because I got an absolute bargain, but I've decided to do a January favourites!
I have got my laptop working again, I think the picture quality is okay, the lightings a bit dodgy, sorry! I took this quite early in the morning so there isn't much natural light! I don't have a camera, but my phone has a 10 mega pixel camera, so I think it will be okay!

Nail Polishes:
My two favourite nail polishes this month are Butter London's Fiddlesticks. This is a beautiful dark pink/purple glitter colour, I absolutely love it! My next favourite is one by Ciate. I got this a few years ago at my little sisters primary school fete, and it doesn't have a name on it. It looks like a plum colour, but in some lights is a dark brown shimmery colour, it's a really gorgeous colour for winter!

Lip Products:
My two favourite lip products are Topshops Brighton Rock, this is an almost neon pink colour. I bought this with a Topshop voucher I got as a present for Christmas, and I love it! It's a bit out of season because it's freezing cold winter, but I tone it down a bit with a clear lipgloss over the top. My second favourite lip product is Butter London's lipgloss in Fiddlsticks, it's the same shade as the Butter London nail polish as I bought them in a set. It's a beautiful colour and a very pigmented lipgloss.

Hand Products:
My two favourite hand products (that sounds very weird!) are Nivea's Pure and Natural hand cream, this is a rediscovered favourite, as i've had this for a while and not used it, but now I love it! I especially need a good hand cream for the winter and this is perfect! My second product is Bath and Body works PocketBac in Warm Vanilla Sugar. I love these because they clean your hands, but smell nice, rather then the normal anti-bac gels that smell horrible! Unfortunately, they don't sell these in the UK, so I can only pick them up when I go to America, and I'm not going anytime soon, so I will probably run out, but I have a couple to last me for a while!

Others:
My last four things didn't really fit into a category, so I've just put them all together. My first product is the Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Love Spell. On the bottle it describes the scent as cherry blossom and peach. But the reason I bought it was because it smells like one of my favourite drinks, Fanta Fruit Twist! I love it! I bought this right at the end of January, and I've already used loads. It's a mini one because I got it in a Christmas gift set in the sales. I will definitely be repurchasing it!

Second is The Body Shop's peach body butter. I am in love with the smell of this body butter, I love it! I've had it for just over a month and I've nearly finished it all. Definitely another think I will be repurchasing!

Third is Tresemme's salon finish firm hold hairspray. This is a very good hairspray, and really does last all day! This is a mini because I wanted to try it out before I bought the full sized one, and also, I will be repurchasing it when it runs out!

Last, but not least is The Body Shop's tea tree skin cleansing facial wash. This is a very good cleanser, and very cheap! I think it was about £5, and the bottle is big! I just bought this to try it out, and it has made a clear difference with my skin. I've had less breakouts than I normally do, just from using this everyday, I love it!
Anyway, those were my January Beauty Favourites. Please follow my blog, and comment if you liked it!
Follow me on Instagram- phoebe_tyler1
or email me at phoebesnails@gmail.com , I would love to hear from you!
Phoebe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment