Sunday 27 January 2013

Nail Of The Day - OPI Come to Poppy

Hello, I haven't posted for a while, sorry! I've been so busy with school and homework overload! Today I've painted my nails in this colour, OPI Come to Poppy. It's a really pretty, bright, slightly metallic pink. I absolutely love the colour, the only thing bad to say about it is that it chipped after about 5 hours, which is probably my fault because I need to buy a top coat. But still, for OPI, which is normally around £11 a bottle, I would expect more. This came in a set that TK Maxx were selling. I love TK Maxx because you can get several nail polishes for much cheaper than normal, I get most of my OPI nail stuff from there!
Thanks for reading!
Phoebe:)
Ps, sorry the picture quality is a bit rubbish, my laptop is awfully slow so I'm using the iPad app, which isn't very good. Because I can't plug my camera into my laptop, I've been getting the photos off Instagram, so they are a bit blurry, but soon I will be able to get my laptop fixed and get some better quality pictures!

1 comment:

  1. lovely shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete