Wednesday 16 January 2013

Maybelline Nail Polish and Superdrug Nail Art Stickers

Over Christmas and the sales I have received and bought around 20 new nail polishes (oops!) One of my friends got me a couple of Maybelline Forever Strong Pro nail polishes. I've tried one of them because I have so many new ones to get through, they are amazing! I would say they are the same quality as an OPI, and I think they are around £4-£5! The one I have tried is called 'Divine Wine', it is a very deep pink/red colour and is very suitable colour for the winter.
Also on my nails in this picture are the Superdrug Nail Art Stickers, these were a gift from my mum and they're very pretty. They came with butterfly and flower designs, some with little glittery parts as well.
Anyway, just a quick little post about my nails, I'm going to aim to do a post twice a week from now on:)
Please comment and I am trying to work out how to let others follow you (please comment of you could help me?) thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment