Sunday 17 March 2013

Small Beauty Haul

Hello, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been really busy lately with school things so I haven't had much chance to post anything! Anyway, over the last month I have been shopping a few times and picked up a few bits. I have been to Westfield Stratford and Lakeside this last month, so I did pick up a few goodies, despite me being absolutely skint most of the time!
Hope you enjoy!
First up, are four OPI minis. I was shopping in TK Maxx with my friend, and we were just looking around the beauty/makeup section, when we came to the sale bit. I saw these, in a Minnie Mouse collection set. Then I saw the price, they were £7!! They were a total bargain and I just had to get them. The colours are, left to right, I'm All Ears, which is a dark raspberry colour, with a slight very fine pink glitter, The Colour of Minnie, which is a red, also with very fine red glitter, If You Moust, You Moust, which is a very pretty light pink colour, and the RapiDry TopCoat. I was so pleased with this purchase, and I have swatched all the colours and they're all so pretty. My favourite thing about them is that the ones with fine glitter in, dry completely smooth! Therefore they are so easy to take off with nail polish remover.


 Next, is a Topshop lipstick that I picked up. I was looking in there a while for a light/nude colour. It was very hard to find one because they only seemed to do bright in there. And this wasn't even a small Topshop, it was quite a big one, so I was quite dissapointed with Topshops colour range. However, after a while of swatching lots of different colours, I found this one, it is called Innocent and it is a light pink, but in a way, slightly lilac coloured. It is quite a subtle colour, so I can easily wear it for lots of different occasions. I absolutely love the colour, and have worn it so much already! Like all Topshop lipsticks, this was £8.











 Next, is a Barry M Gelly High Shine nail polish. I have been wanting to try these for a while, but I am not too keen on the colour range, and this was one of the only colours I liked. My friend picked this up for me because I couldn't find the colour Prickly Pear anywhere, but luckily she found one whilst shopping. Prickly Pear is a pastel lilac colour, perfect for spring! And despite my love for nail polish, I do not have a colour similar to this at all, I am yet to try this out properly, but I have swatched it and so far it looks like a good polish!



Last, is the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder. I got this in the shade 001 transparent because I wasn't sure what colour to get as at the moment, I am quite pale, but next month I am going to Italy and it's supposedly going to be up to 25 degrees so I might get a tan on my face, and then the powder won't be my colour for a while. I like this powder, it covers shine and leaves a nice finish. Also, it made my skin feel amazingly smooth! The only bad thing I can say about it is that if you do put a little too much on, your skin can look very cakey and powdery, which in my eyes is a bad thing. All in all, so far this is quite a good product, and it was around £4, so very cheap as well!






Anyway, thank you for reading. Please comment, follow my blog, or even get in contact with me phoebesnails@gmail.com. I think I have worked out how to put the follow button on my blog, but if I haven't, please comment and tell me how to do it? Thank You!
My Instagram- phoebe_tyler1

No comments:

Post a Comment